AACC Business Seminar
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Venue: Bank of the West
295 Bush St, San Francisco
New to the US or been here for a while – refresh or learn about your healthcare options, credit scores and international tax information – this seminar is for you!
Registration: 6pm, Panel: 6:30pm, Networking: 7pm
Cost: $10 AACC Members, $30 Non Member - RSVP: www.sfaussies.com
Moderator: Julien Christiaens, Bank of the West
· Thierry Gabadou, Bank of the West
· Russ Mansky, CPA International Tax Specialist, Spott, Lucey & Wall
· Paul Bever, Premier Benefits
Are you looking for ANSWERS!
- How do I set up bank accounts? What information do I need?
- How do I get access to a credit card?
- What is a Credit Score and how do I get it started? Can I use my home country Credit Score in the US?
- How do I find a place to rent/buy?
- Should I buy or lease a car? How do I go about doing this?
- What do I need to do to get healthcare? What options are available?
- Do I have to declare my worldwide assets and/or worldwide income when I file my tax return?
- I want to transfer some money from home country to my US bank account; do I have to declare something?
- I will only stay in the US for a short period of time; can I claim some tax back when I leave?
- Should I invest money in a 401k if I plan to retire in Australia?